The executive team has world class expertise in exploration, reservoir management, drilling, completions, and facility development working in the most prolific oil and gas basins in the world. The team has made five major oil and gas discoveries, worked on over 300 fields worldwide, and prepared over 40 field development plans.
Dr. Anil Chopra, Founder, Chairman and CEO
- Over thirty years of work experience that includes holding key leadership and technology positions with industry majors Amoco and ARCO (now BP).
- Instrumental in driving and designing major oil and gas projects with USD 2-10 billion budgets that include oil and gas developments in Middle East, Indonesia, India, China, Venezuela, and the North Slope of Alaska.
- Member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), a Distinguished SPE Lecturer, recipient of ARCO’s Highest Technical Achievement Award, IIT Kanpur’s Distinguished Alumnus Award and Top Fifty Alum IIT Kanpur Award.
- Served as Advisory Board Member for Petroleum Engineering Department, University of Texas.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston; B.Tech from IIT, Kanpur.
Mr. Michael Lucich, P.E., Chief Operating Officer
- Thirty years of international and US oil and gas industry operational experience with ARCO and BP.
- Managed operational and field development activities on several of the largest oil fields in the world.
- Successfully lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- MBA from the University of Texas at Dallas; B.S. in Petroleum Engineering Technology from Oklahoma State University.
Mr. Thomas Phillips, Executive Vice President, Exploration
- Thirty years of executive, managerial, and technical experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Resident Manager for ARCO Suez in Cairo, the Exploration Coordinator for ARCO Indonesia, the Exploration Manager of ARCO Bali North, and the Exploration Vice President for ARCO British in the North Sea.
- Led exploration groups in Oman, Indonesia, UAE, U.S. Gulf of Mexico, UK, Egypt, Tunisia, and Algeria.
- Expertise in basin modeling, petroleum generation and migration and prospect analysis in Middle East, South East Asia, and the United States.
- M.S. degree in Geology from the University of Wisconsin.